|· Like to take messages and talk with folks on the phone? To help in the Church Office, contact Mary Anne Rogers.
· Willing to be a greeter or ambassador on Sundays? Contact Dave Shipman, Susan Largen or Jennifer Griffis.
· Love cooking and want to serve on our Kitchen Team? Contact Betty Kobler.
· Want to serve the least of these through our monthly meal programs? Contact Lana Saxon or Melissa Fuller.
· Excited about going to Cuba, Jerusalem or taking a mission trip? Contact Dee Miller or Dan Vergara.
· Willing to call, write or visit homebound members? Contact Debra Wood or John Campbell.
· Want to help with funeral services, receptions and bereavement calls? Contact Debbie Bennett.
· Love kids and want to serve as a volunteer or mentor in local schools? Contact Anita Campbell.
· Interested in serving on the Altar Guild? Contact Cherrie Cassleberry or Becky Kellogg.
· Want to help write our history in preparation for our 125th Anniversary celebration? Contact Steve Jones.
· Willing to learn how to operate our sound board and video camera? Contact Conya Hartman.
· Interested in reading scripture and/or participating in worship services? Contact Rev. Todd Bardin or Conya Hartman.
· Find it easy to talk with people about your faith? Join the new Witness Team to study, pray and plan for ways to strengthen our ability to witness to others. If interested, see or contact Rob Miller.
· Are you an outgoing extrovert and love people? Willing to serve as an “ambassador” for Trinity at church and area events? Consider joining the Hospitality Team. Contact Judy Ross, Ann Jenkins or Susan Largen.